CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like Associative Data Mapping, Front Controller, and MVC. Our primary goal is to provide a structured framework that enables PHP users at all levels to rapidly develop robust web applications, without any loss of flexibility.
CakePHP3.6.7 has been released. This is a maintenance release for the 2.10 branch that fixes several communities reported issues.
- Improved deprecation messages.
- Http\Client now ignores invalid cookie expiration dates.
- Http\Client now drops invalid/empty
- Data read from
cakephp-plugins.phpis reloaded as neccessary in test suites. Fixing unknown plugin errors.
Email::setAttachments()no longer emits an error when
datakey is used without a
- Redirect routes no longer apply the application subdirectory twice.
- Multiple checkbox form widgets now use
radioWrapperfor their wrapping template.
Debugger::printVar()now forces its content to be ltr, improving readability in rtl documents.
- Routing key sub-pattern checks in reverser routing now use unicode regular expressions.
- An exception is now raised when libicu is missing a requested timezone.
- Console subcommand help now displays the subcommand description when no subcommand parser has been defined.
- Missing Plugin error pages now recommend the use of