CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like Associative Data Mapping, Front Controller, and MVC. Our primary goal is to provide a structured framework that enables PHP users at all levels to rapidly develop robust web applications, without any loss of flexibility.
CakePHP 3.5.15 has been released.
Bugfixes & New Features
You can expect the following changes in 3.5.15. See the changelog for every commit.
- Improved API documentation.
RequestHandlerComponentno longer expands recursive inline XML entities when processing request data.
- PO file context messages can now be multi-line strings.
File::name()now handles Unicode filenames.
- Improved errors when route classes are missing.
- ExistsIn rule now works as documented when used with
- Postgres schema reflection now handles null default values with casting.
- Swapping the session engine now changes the handler in PHP.