Caddy is fast, easy to use, and makes you more productive.
- Easy configuration with the Caddyfile
- Automatic HTTPS on by default (via Let’s Encrypt)
- HTTP/2 by default
- Virtual hosting so multiple sites just work
- Experimental QUIC support for those that like speed
- TLS session ticket key rotation for more secure connections
- Extensible with plugins because a convenient web server is a helpful one
- Runs anywhere with no external dependencies (not even libc)
This patch release fixes a bug in the
fastcgimiddleware that could result in the static file server returning PHP files as plain text on Windows systems. Thank you to @MisterDuval for the report and suggested fix.
Dependencies lego, certmagic, and quic-go have also been updated to their latest versions.