Atom 1.28.0-beta0 has been released.
- Electron has been upgraded to version 2.0.
- Active editors are now updated when experimental Tree-sitter grammars are toggled in settings.
- Shell environment variables are now carried into Atom when launched from PowerShell or Windows Command Prompt.
- The Find in Project results view now groups adjacent matches and highlights multiple matches on the same line.
language-htmlpackage now supports GraphQL script tags and multi-line style attributes.
- CriticMarkup syntax is now colored correctly in Markdown files.
- Fixed an issue where files in a Git repo might be locked or corrupted.
- The placeholder glyph that appears when reordering tabs is now much more responsive.
- fixes a regression, in 1.19.4, in the behavior of the
onDidStopChangingevent: text-buffer # 251