arangodb v22.214.171.124 releases: native multi-model database
- Multi-Model: Documents, graphs and key-value pairs — model your data as you see fit for your application.
- Joins: Conveniently join what belongs together for flexible ad-hoc querying, less data redundancy.
- Transactions: Easy application development keeping your data consistent and safe. No hassle in your client.
- Use a data-centric microservices approach with ArangoDB Foxx and fuse your application-logic and database together for maximal throughput
- Flexible data modeling: model your data as combination of key-value pairs, documents or graphs – perfect for social relations
- Different storage engines: ArangoDB provides a storage engine for mostly in-memory operations and an alternative storage engine based on RocksDB which handle datasets that are much bigger than RAM.
- Powerful query language (AQL) to retrieve and modify data
- Transactions: run queries on multiple documents or collections with optional transactional consistency and isolation
- Replication and Sharding: set up the database in a master-slave configuration or spread bigger datasets across multiple servers
- Configurable durability: let the application decide if it needs more durability or more performance
- Schema-free schemata let you combine the space efficiency of MySQL with the performance power of NoSQL
- Free index choice: use the correct index for your problem, be it a skiplist or a fulltext search
- ArangoDB is multi-threaded – exploit the power of all your cores
- It is open source (Apache License 2.0)
- fixed logging of requests. A wrong log level was used
- fixed issue #5943: misplaced database ui icon and wrong cursor type were used
- fixed issue #5354: updated the web UI JSON editor, improved usability
- fixed issue #5648: fixed error message when saving unsupported document types
- fixed internal issue #2812: Cluster fails to create many indexes in parallel