- Multi-Model: Documents, graphs and key-value pairs — model your data as you see fit for your application.
- Joins: Conveniently join what belongs together for flexible ad-hoc querying, less data redundancy.
- Transactions: Easy application development keeping your data consistent and safe. No hassle in your client.
- Use a data-centric microservices approach with ArangoDB Foxx and fuse your application-logic and database together for maximal throughput
- Flexible data modeling: model your data as combination of key-value pairs, documents or graphs – perfect for social relations
- Different storage engines: ArangoDB provides a storage engine for mostly in-memory operations and an alternative storage engine based on RocksDB which handle datasets that are much bigger than RAM.
- Powerful query language (AQL) to retrieve and modify data
- Transactions: run queries on multiple documents or collections with optional transactional consistency and isolation
- Replication and Sharding: set up the database in a master-slave configuration or spread bigger datasets across multiple servers
- Configurable durability: let the application decide if it needs more durability or more performance
- Schema-free schemata let you combine the space efficiency of MySQL with the performance power of NoSQL
- Free index choice: use the correct index for your problem, be it a skiplist or a fulltext search
- ArangoDB is multi-threaded – exploit the power of all your cores
- It is open source (Apache License 2.0)
- OneShard Feature
- Performance Optimizations
- Subquery acceleration (up to 30x)
- Late document materialization
- Early pruning of non-matching documents
- Parallel AQL execution in clusters
- Streamlined update and replace queries
- ArangoSearch Enhancements
- New Cloud Service Pricing Model