At present, Apple has pushed the iOS 13.1.1 update to users. This version mainly solves a large number of recent errors and security issues. For example, before the user upgraded, it was found that the battery power consumption of the device was significantly accelerated. It is recommended that users who have installed the upgraded iOS 13 series update to iOS 13.1.1. After the upgrade, they can solve some security problems and improve system stability.
iOS 13.1.1 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone. This update:
- Fixes issues that could prevent iPhone restoring from backup
- Addresses an issue that could cause battery to drain more quickly
- Fixes an issue that could impact recognition of Siri requests on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Resolves a problem where Safari search suggestions may re-enable after turning them off
- Addresses an issue that could cause Reminders to sync slowly
- Fixes a security issue for third-party keyboard apps