Apache Subversion 1.10.0 has been released, Apache Subversion is a full-featured version control system, the initial design is to replace CVS. Today’s Subversion has achieved the goal of exceeding CVS, but its basic model, design, and interface are still deeply affected by CVS, which makes CVS users very familiar with the use.
- Improved path-based authorization
- New interactive conflict resolver
- LZ4 Compression
- Shelving (experimental)
- Many enhancements and bug fixes
- Known issues in the release
- Troubleshooting issues specific to this release
For more information, see the release notes.