Apache Solr 7.3.1 was released. Apache Solr (pronunciation: SOLer) is an open source search server. Solr uses the Java language development, mainly based on HTTP and the Apache Lucene implementation.
- Consult the LUCENE_CHANGES.txt file for additional, low level, changes in this release.
- Apache Tika 1.17
- Carrot2 3.15.0
- Velocity 1.7 and Velocity Tools 2.0
- Apache UIMA 2.3.1
- Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.11
- Jetty 9.4.8.v20171121
- Fix Bug ：
- SOLR-12204: Upgrade commons-fileupload dependency to 1.3.3 to address CVE-2016-1000031.
- SOLR-12256: Fixed some eventual-consistency issues with collection aliases by using ZooKeeper.sync().
- SOLR-12087: Deleting replicas sometimes fails and causes the replicas to exist in the downstate
- SOLR-12146: LIR should skip deleted replicas
- SOLR-12066: Cleanup deleted core when node start
- SOLR-12065: A successful restore collection should mark the shard state as active and not buffering
- SOLR-11724: Cdcr bootstrapping should ensure that non-leader replicas should sync with the leader
- SOLR-12202: Fix errors in solr-exporter.cmd.
- SOLR-12316: Do not allow to use absolute URIs for including other files in solrconfig.xml and schema parsing.