Apache NetBeans 12.1 releases: integrated development environment for Java
Jakarta EE 8
- Ability to create a Jakarta EE 8 project
- Change an existing Maven web application to Jakarta EE 8.
- nb-javac for Java 14 usage when running NetBeans on earlier JDK releases
- New file template for creating Records
- Better support for code completion for Records
- Refactoring support for Records
Rudimentary C/C feature integration, which does not have as many features as the 8.2 C/C support, in other words, this is not fully featured, but it could help some of our users until the full support is complete. When 8.2 C/C++ plugins are installed, they should take precedence in 12.1.
- Rudimentary C/C++ project that allows the user to provide commands for the build/run actions and some additional settings.
- Syntax highlighting using TextMate grammars.
- Code completion and other editing support is through the Language Server Protocol, using the ccls language server, which the users need to provide themselves; — A very rudimentary debugger using gdb (based on the Ant debugger, and gdb interface from CND).
- Gradle is enabled with Java SE
- Added support for Generated Directories and proper handling of annotation processors
- Add new actions for Composer
1as boolean values in the Variables window of the debugger
- Improve/Fix code analysis features
- Update the validator.jar
- Enable the code template completion
- Code completion and syntax highlighting for <script type=”module”></script>
- Add formatting options only “Tabs And Indents”
- Launcher detects JDK installed by SDKMAN on Linux and Mac.