Apache Juneau is a project developed by the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.
Apache Juneau is:
– A universal API for marshalling POJOs to a wide variety of content types using a common framework.
– A set of predefined DTOs for serializing and parsing languages such as HTML5, Swagger and ATOM.
– A simple yet powerful variable replacement language API.
– A sophisticated configuration API.
– A universal REST server API for creating REST interfaces with auto-generated/self-hosted Swagger UI deployable in any Servlet 3.1.0+ container or Spring Boot application.
– A universal REST client API for interacting with Juneau or 3rd-party REST interfaces using POJOs and proxy interfaces.
– A builder-based API for creating microservices.
Apache Juneau 8.1 releases.
8.1.0 is a major release with the following new features.
- Configurable Annotations
- Default PojoSwaps
- Config Imports
- BasicRest, BasicRestGroup classes
- Path variables on resource paths
- Request Attributes API
- Role Guards
- Improved REST logging/debugging
- New MockRest API