Apache Juneau is a project developed by the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.
Apache Juneau is:
– A universal API for marshalling POJOs to a wide variety of content types using a common framework.
– A set of predefined DTOs for serializing and parsing languages such as HTML5, Swagger and ATOM.
– A simple yet powerful variable replacement language API.
– A sophisticated configuration API.
– A universal REST server API for creating REST interfaces with auto-generated/self-hosted Swagger UI deployable in any Servlet 3.1.0+ container or Spring Boot application.
– A universal REST client API for interacting with Juneau or 3rd-party REST interfaces using POJOs and proxy interfaces.
– A builder-based API for creating microservices.
Apache Juneau 8.1.1 releases.
- New Pet Store Application in GitHub.
- Full serializing/parsing support for
- Cleaned up library dependencies:
juneau-rest-clientno longer depends on
- Annotations for common client/server REST interfaces are now in
juneau-marshalland no longer depend on
- Improved support for Spring Boot.
- Improved support for serving up static files.