Apache Commons JCS 2.2 release
Apache Commons JCS 2.2 released, Apache Commons JCS is a distributed, multi-functional caching system written in Java that is designed to accelerate applications by providing a way to manage a variety of dynamic caching data. Similar to other caching systems, JCS is useful for high-read applications.
This is a bug fix release, the main update is as follows:
- Add a shutdown() method to JCS
- JCS-180: CacheInvocationContextImpl NPE if method doesn’t have any argument
- JCS-179: RemoteCacheServerFactory not able to start server Thanks to Archer.
- JCS-178: Clients using RemoteCache are not working. Add a test.
- JCS-177: Fix: CompositeCacheManager leaks memory if CacheAccess.dipose is called Thanks to Ryan Fong.
See the release notes for complete updates.