Apache BookKeeper is a scalable, fault tolerant and low latency storage service optimized for append-only workloads.
It is suitable for being used in following scenarios:
- WAL (Write-Ahead-Logging), e.g. HDFS NameNode.
- Message Store, e.g. Apache Pulsar.
- Offset/Cursor Store, e.g. Apache Pulsar.
- Object/Blob Store, e.g. storing state machine snapshots.
- [maven-release-plugin] prepare for next development iteration
- Add -Dtwitter to release scripts in order to build Twitter stats providers
- Removed mutex contention on BufferedChannel
- Add -Dtwitter to fix auto-build
- [DOCS] Update coding_guide.md
- Fix version in modules that are not active by default