Angular is a platform that makes it easy to build applications with the web. Angular combines declarative templates, dependency injection, end to end tooling, and integrated best practices to solve development challenges. Angular empowers developers to build applications that live on the web, mobile, or the desktop.
Angular 9.0.1 has been officially released.
- bazel: devserver shows blank page in Windows (#35159) (727f92f)
- bazel: spawn prod server using port 4200 (#35160) (829f506)
- bazel: update ibazel to 0.11.1 (#35158) (4e6d237)
- compiler: report errors for missing binding names (#34595) (d13cab7)
- elements: schematics fail with schema.json not found error (#35211) (94d002b), closes #35154
- forms: change Array.reduce usage to Array.forEach (#35349) (554c2cb)
- ivy: ensure module imports are instantiated before the module being declared (#35172) (b6a3a73)
- ivy: repeat template guards to narrow types in event handlers (#35193) (dea1b96), closes #35073
- ivy: set namespace for host elements of dynamically created components (#35136) (480a4c3)
- language-service: Suggest ? and ! operator on nullable receiver (#35200) (3cc24a9)
- ngcc: ensure that path-mapped secondary entry-points are processed correctly (#35227) (c3c1140), closes #35188