Angular is a platform that makes it easy to build applications with the web. Angular combines declarative templates, dependency injection, end to end tooling, and integrated best practices to solve development challenges. Angular empowers developers to build applications that live on the web, mobile, or the desktop.
Angular 7.2.12 & 8.0.0-beta.11 have been officially released.
- bazel: Install packages after
ng addwhen invoked independently (#29852) (bd2ce9c)
- compiler-cli: pass config path to ts.parseJsonConfigFileContent (#29872) (86a3f90), closes /github.com/Microsoft/TypeScript/blob/025d82633915b67003ea38ba40b9239a19721c13/src/compiler/emitter.ts#L56-L57
- router: support non-NgFactory promise in loadChildren typings (#29832) (2bfb6a0)
- bazel: use //:tsconfig.json as the default for ng_module (#29670) (#29711) (9e33dc3)
- platform-browser: insert APP_ID in styles, contentAttr and hostAttr (#17745) (ca14509)