Angular is a platform that makes it easy to build applications with the web. Angular combines declarative templates, dependency injection, end to end tooling, and integrated best practices to solve development challenges. Angular empowers developers to build applications that live on the web, mobile, or the desktop.
Angular 8.1.2 & 8.2.0-next.2 have been officially released.
- use the correct WTF array to iterate over (#31208) (9204de9)
- bazel: pass custom bazel compiler host rather than rewriting one (#31496) (0c61a35)
- compiler-cli: Return original sourceFile instead of redirected sourceFile from getSourceFile (#26036) (3166cff), closes #22524
- language-service: Eagarly initialize data members (#31577) (0110de2)
- use the correct WTF array to iterate over (#31208) (4aed480)
- compiler-cli: Return original sourceFile instead of redirected sourceFile from getSourceFile (#26036) (13dbb98), closes #22524
- core: export provider interfaces that are part of the public API types (#31377) (bebf089), closes /github.com/angular/angular/pull/31377#discussion_r299254408/github.com/angular/angular/blob/9e34670b2/packages/core/src/di/interface/provider.ts#L365-L366/github.com/angular/angular/blob/9e34670b2/packages/core/src/di/interface/provider.ts#L283-L284/github.com/angular/angular/blob/9e34670b2/packages/core/src/di/index.ts#L23