AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 23.3.1 driver: Support Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
- Support for:
- Halo Infinite™ Ray Tracing Update
- Wo Long™: Fallen Dynasty
- Metrics overlay may intermittently re-size to 50% after gameplay.
- Application crash may be observed while opening Premium Gold Packs in EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23.
- Intermittent driver timeout may be observed in Halo Infinite™ in certain scenes with ray tracing enabled.
- Corruption may be observed in Dying Light™ 2 around certain light sources.
- Corruption may be observed in Returnal™ in certain scenes with ray tracing enabled on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Intermittent driver timeout, system freeze or BSOD may be observed using select displays on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configurations on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower-than-expected performance on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Connection failure or black screen may be observed using Parsec client with AMD decoder setting.
- Application crash may be observed while playing UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- The Performance Metrics Overlay may intermittently resize across the display on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6600M. As a temporary solution, users encountering this are recommended to disable the Performance Metrics Overlay.
- The Performance Metrics Overlay may have some missing units when enabled, or situationally become truncated after changing display scaling settings.