AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 22.12.2 driver: Fix many bugs
- Corruption may be encountered when using Virtual Super Resolution with multi-display configurations.
- A system crash may be observed when changing display modes with 4 display configurations.
- While loading Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales™ an app crash or driver timeout may occur after enabling ray tracing settings.
- Improvements to power usage during hardware accelerated video playback. Further power efficiency improvements are planned for future releases.
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high resolution and high refresh rate displays.
- Intermittent app crashes or driver timeout may occur when using Radeon Super Resolution with some extended display configurations.
- Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configurations.
- Stuttering may be observed in UNCHARTED™ 4: A Thief’s End during the opening game sequence.
- While playing Valheim™ an app crash or driver timeout may occur using Vulkan® API. Any users who may be experiencing these issues should select DirectX® API as a temporary workaround.
- Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower than expected performance.