AMD’s Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.9.1 driver was released about a week, and today a new Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.9.2 driver was released
to ensure AMD’s graphics card users have the best experience in new games.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.9.2 driver provides support for the “World War Z: Aftermath” and “New World
At the same time, the performance of “Diablo II: Resurrected” has been improved by 13%. Previously, the Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card encountered a rendering bottleneck at 4K resolution. Now the problem seems to be resolved.
AMD has fixed four problems in this version of the driver, including:
- In Radeon™ Software, the CPU Additional Metrics section within the Performance tab may be missing for some users.
- Some users may receive a compatibility error message when they attempt to load a previously saved tuning profile.
- While playing Hitman™ 3 on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800 XT, users may experience an issue where water along the shores becomes missing.
- The Auto Overclock feature for CPU in Radeon™ Software may be missing for some users with an AMD Ryzen™ 5000 series processor and AMD Radeon™ 6000 series graphics card.
- Open Broadcaster Software™ may continue to run in the background after a user ends a recording session and closes the application.
- Driver timeouts may be experienced while playing a game & streaming a video simultaneously on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics.
- AMD Radeon™ Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX® 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds™ with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Playing Horizon Zero Dawn™ for an extended period may lead to a driver timeout or game crash on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.