AMD releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.6.1 driver, FSR technology enabled
2. Anno 1800
3. Evil Genius 2
6. Terminator Resistance
7. The Riftbraker
2. Baldur’s Gate III
3. DOTA 2
4. Edge of Eternity
5. FarCry 6
6. Farming Simulator 22
9. Necromunda: Hired Gun
10. Resident Evil Villiage
11. Swordsman Remake
12. Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodhunt
Changelog Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.6.1
- Radeon FreeSync™ may intermittently become locked while on desktop after performing task switching between extended and primary displays upon closing a game, causing poor performance or stuttering.
- Anno 1800™ may crash upon launching this game when running DirectX®12.
- AMD cleanup utility may clean up chipset/RAID installer related folders/registries from the system.
- Some Radeon Graphics products may experience lower than expected performance in Destiny 2™ when compared to previous Radeon Software versions.
- Upon joining the AMD User Experience Program, the AMD User Experience Program Master service may have higher than expected CPU utilization.
- Enabling Ray Tracing while running Ring of Elysium™ on DirectX®12 may cause this game to crash.
- Resident Evil Village™ may experience an intermittent application hang or TDR on AMD Radeon VII graphics products in the first mission of the game.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution/refresh rates may cause flickering on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- An Oculus service error may be received on Radeon RX 5000 & 6000 series graphics products which prevents the Oculus Link setup software from running.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
- If Ryzen Master is not detected in Adrenalin software after installation, a system restart may be required.
- If Blue or Black screen is observed in mobile systems, temporarily disable Enhanced sign-in
- A driver mismatch error may appear when two versions of Radeon software (Windows Store & AMD Support versions) are installed on your system. As a temporary workaround, launch the Windows Store version of Radeon software.
- AMD is investigating an issue that may cause a small impact to battery life on AMD Ryzen 5000 notebooks.
- A Blue or Black screen may be observed after updating to the latest Radeon Software. A workaround is to disable core isolation.
- AMD is investigating a D3 error code that may be seen in some motherboard after updating to the latest Radeon Software.
- Lower than expected performance may be observed on select AMD Athlon™ mobile systems.