AMD releases Radeon Adrenalin 22.5.1 driver to supports Radeon RX 6×50 XT series
AMD released the Radeon Adrenalin 22.5.1 driver to support the newly released Radeon RX 6×50 XT series. The three RDNA 2 Refresh include Radeon RX 6950 XT/RX 6750 XT/RX 6650 XT, corresponding to Navi 21, Navi 22 and Navi 23 respectively.
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6750 XT Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6950 XT Graphics
- Some users on Windows® 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
- Performance drop may be experienced while playing Fortnite with Multithreaded Rendering and DirectX® 11 API on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon® RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- Display may flicker black during video playback plus gameplay on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Using Radeon™ Super Resolution on 2560×1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.