AMD released the Radeon Adrenalin 22.4.1 driver, which will support Unreal Engine 5.0 and CitySample.
- Unreal® Engine 5.0 and City Sample.
- Visual artifacts in Horizon Zero Dawn™ may be observed during gameplay on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800 XT.
- Cursor may be misaligned in some titles such as Horizon Zero Dawn™ and resolution changes while using Radeon™ Super Resolution.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may be misaligned after snapping the window to either side of the desktop.
- Display mode of 4K 120Hz may be missing on some FreeSync™ displays using some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 5700 XT.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- Some users on Windows® 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
- Ryzen CPU Overclock settings may be changed after resetting or importing a profile from Radeon Performance Tuning Options.
- Using Radeon™ Super Resolution on 2560×1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.