This month, the AMD graphics driver team seems to be busy releasing new drivers and today launched the third Radeon driver update this month, bringing support for the F1 2019 racing game. As always, the Radeon 19.6.3 GPU driver also fixes a lot of bugs, but this time it’s more about ReLive.
- YouTube™ login for Radeon ReLive may fail to connect your account.
- A system hang may occur when performing overclocking or underclocking GPU memory in three display Eyefinity configurations.
- Radeon ReLive and Radeon Overlay may fail to function correctly after beginning a recording with Radeon ReLive.
- Region recording in Radeon ReLive may record black frames when an application playing video in the region has been minimized and then maximized.
- Hyper-V enabled systems may fail to boot after driver installation.
- Radeon ReLive VR fails to install on Radeon RX 570 series graphics products.