FinalWire Ltd. announced the launch of AIDA64 Extreme 6.50 software, a simplified diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users. In addition, there is AIDA64 Engineer 6.50 software for enterprise IT technicians and engineers, AIDA64 Business 6.50 software for small and medium enterprises, and AIDA64 Network Audit 6.50 software for network auditing.
The new version of AIDA64 officially supports Windows 11 and AMD 4700S suite (a derivative of PlayStation 5 custom SoC). The sensor values can be monitored on the VoCore LCD screen, and it supports the latest CPUs from Intel and AMD, as well as the latest GPUs and related graphics technologies from NVIDIA and AMD.
- Microsoft Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022 support
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD 4700S Cardinal CPU
- Improved support for Intel Alder Lake CPU
- Aqua Computer LeakShield sensor support
- Improved support for processors with 64 or more cores
- Matrix Orbital EVE4 and VoCore LCD support
- Enhanced support for LGA-1700 motherboards
- Support for VMware Workstation v16
- Ramaxel AM620 and AV310 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6600M and 6700M Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA CMP 50HX, CMP 170HX, GeForce RTX 3000 LHR Series